- Participation at seminars both nationally and internationally and
subsequently sensitising at grassroot level.
- Organiation of workshops on adaptation and mitigation mechanisms especially in
agriculture and animal production.
- Encouraging eco-friendly practices in our day-to-day lives
(fuel use, lighting, transport,etc) in order to abate the accumulation of ozone depletion
substances into the atmosphere.
- Enhancement of carbon sequestration through tree planting and promotion of
protected areas such as national parks, reserves and wetlands.
- Enhancement of proper waste recycling to reduce greenhouse gases in the
Click the pictures to enlarge.